[Help] Problems with : TV Box MXQ Pro 4K - 2GB Ram - 8GB

If you have a problem with the TV Box, something does not work or work poorly here you can add a question
alexgoaga

[Help] Problems with : TV Box MXQ Pro 4K - 2GB Ram - 8GB

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Hey guys. I bought a few months ago TV Box MXQ Pro 4K - 2GB Ram - 8GB and it is the worst thing I ever bought. It crashes almost on every single command I give it from resolution changing to watch more than 1 hour of Netflix. I tried to give it back to the seller with a bad review but the seller didn’t accept the return, as always.
It’s a china device in the real sense of the word, and I need help to find and install a better ROM if possible or solutions for this device. Can somebody guide me?

More information about the device after open it : “RK3229_MXQ_8D_20170617_V1.2” , “TPL-MXQ-4K-2+8”
I don’t want to throw it to garbage but if it is in his destiny , so it shall be.
A stock android ROM, maybe not for ANDROID TV boxes, I use keyboard so it wont be a problem for me.

Thank you for your time
stevo1_l

Re: [Help] Problems with : TV Box MXQ Pro 4K - 2GB Ram - 8GB

Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:26 pm

If you're in the UK, electrical goods should have a warranty for 12 months. If it's faulty and it sounds like it is bin it off to the supplier for a refund, they are obliged to do so under the law of the land.

Return to “TV Box”

About AndroidTVBox.eu Forum

AndroidTVBox.eu Forum is dedicated to

all fans of TV Box, Kodi and more. We help you!!!

Here you can find help or answers to your questions

about TV Boxes, Firmware / Roms, Vendors, etc.