MXQ OTT TV BOX

If you have a problem with the TV Box, something does not work or work poorly here you can add a question
kevinmanuel

MXQ OTT TV BOX

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Hi,

New brand new box just arrived today. After plugging in it booted to the launch screen at which point I realised the remote control would not work. After trying different batteries I went next door to my neighbour who has the same box. My remote magically worked on his box but his did not work on mine. I tried resetting the box again but no joy.The box seems to be stuck in the on position. Upon switching it on the red light immediately goes blue and then is completely unresponsive. I have no mouse to plug in but the fact no remote will communicate with the box suggests there is a problem. Is this familiar to anyone? Does anybody have any ideas whatsoever what is going on before I schedule a return?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://androidforums.com/threads/mxq-o ... x.1003447/
Marketing video production service

Thanks
Henryber

MXQ OTT TV BOX

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:50 am

Hi all hope I am in the right place , sorry if I am not. My MXQ android tv box seems set to a Chinese location ? I set the clock to local times and dates then it reverts back to the foreign times . Got no idea anybody help please

Return to “TV Box”

About AndroidTVBox.eu Forum

AndroidTVBox.eu Forum is dedicated to

all fans of TV Box, Kodi and more. We help you!!!

Here you can find help or answers to your questions

about TV Boxes, Firmware / Roms, Vendors, etc.