Mi Box 3s Help

If you have a problem with the TV Box, something does not work or work poorly here you can add a question
DonaldS

Mi Box 3s Help

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi,

Its been a week using Xiaomi Mi Box 3s. It's one great Box. I first asked about this from everyone and then I also checked about this device and its addons compatibility at Best VPN. But one thing that is bugging me. Its that I can't manage my favorite content. I mean I want to know how can I move my content from different addons to the designated tabs. How can I customize tabs and move my favorite content in it? Can I even do that? Please help me out.

Thanks
:ugeek:
Last edited by DonaldS on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
DinaHaines

Re: Mi Box 3s Help

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:33 am

I bought Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 from gearbest.
I customized root by kingroot, multi-lang by morelocal2, installing playstore.

now i have 4 issues.
1. no video play in unroot, google movie from the store, amazon video from sideload.
2. voice search from remote is default chinese apl only, after google apl from the store.
3.no wallpaper, after installing new no change.
4.not remove default launcher, after setting smart launcher, if click home button in remote, go to default gity launcher.

if you already fix it above items, please share with us.
markhascole

Re: Mi Box 3s Help

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm

DonaldS wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:02 pm
Hi,

Its been a week using Xiaomi Mi Box 3s. It's one great Box. I first asked about this from everyone and then I also checked about this device and its addons compatibility at KodiAddons. But one thing that is bugging me. Its that I can't manage my favorite content. I mean I want to know how can I move my content from different addons to the designated tabs. How can I customize tabs and move my favorite content in it? Can I even do that? Please help me out.

Thanks
:ugeek:
Nice article.

Return to “TV Box”

About AndroidTVBox.eu Forum

AndroidTVBox.eu Forum is dedicated to

all fans of TV Box, Kodi and more. We help you!!!

Here you can find help or answers to your questions

about TV Boxes, Firmware / Roms, Vendors, etc.