Tanix TX5 Max Amlogic S905x2 firmware flash problem

Here you will find anew firmware for TV Box, Mini PC, Tablet, etc.
dangeddes

I attempted to reset this android box back to factory as it was not working properly - Tanix TX5 Max Amlogic S905x2 quad core, 4 GB ram, 32GB storage running android 8.1 - and after it tried that it was almost bricked. The led screen on the box shows boot but nothing happens. There was no reset button accessible so I had to take it apart to find it. So was able to hold the button while powering it on and got a fuzzy screen (almost impossible to read) TWRP. I was able to reflash the TWRP into the recovery area and get that working so I could read what I was doing. So first thing was to create a backup to restore. I attempted that but the result was the same... stuck at boot on led on box. So I obtained the newest firmware for the box and attempted to flash it to the boot area and I keep getting the error "size of the image is larger than target device". ?? when I go to the terminal and look at the size allocation for the boot it is 1/2 the size of the flash img file (~1.3 GB). Can anyone tell me how to modify the size allocations for this flash. I've been reading lots but unable to find a solution. I have attempted to contacted the original supplier who provided the guy I bought it from to see if he could help but has not got back to me. I believe the box was loaded up with "Ghostware" ... whatever that is. Originally when I turned it on it started up with the "ghostware logo". Would somehow they have locked up the firmware update area with this ghostware install to not allow a reflash back to stock? .... I'm way out of my element here... any help would be appreciated.
ghori92

Excellent publish, Thanks with regard to discussing This particular understanding. Wonderfully created post, if perhaps just about all writers provided exactly the same degree of content material while you, the web will be a far better location. Make sure you continue the good work! fibc bags
ghori92

With thanks just for offer a very awesome page! I stubled onto a web site ideal for great really needs. Its content has delightful and additionally important reports. Preserve acknowledge that there are succeed! CNPR Certification
SharenFreligh

Your writing inspires me la fontana restaurant to delve deeper into the subjects you cover.
Miran34

Double-check that the firmware file you downloaded is not corrupted or fnf incomplete. Re-download the firmware from a reliable source and verify its integrity using checksum verification tools if available.